Thank you for helping people with diabetes live well!
100% of your donation stays in Central Ohio to help Central Ohioans living with or in danger of developing diabetes; especially those without the resources needed to manage this chronic disease.
The following are a few examples of how your donation can make a difference.
- $60 — cost of screening 4 individuals for diabetes (last year we screened 7,220 individuals)
- $115 — one child with diabetes can attend CODA Kid's Camp
- $375 — allows an adult to attend our Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support 6-hour series
- $550 — will pay the residential camp fee for one child (in 2016, 55% of our campers received some form of scholarship).
- $1,000 — 12 low-income adults receiving individual nutrition counseling
One-time gifts are great, but even better, consider a recurring monthly donation by contacting our office. Thank you!
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We will send you a thank you letter upon successful completion of your donation.
Do I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes.